Here you will find a selection of conferences, meetings and other events in the field of labour economics collected by the European Association of Labour Economists (EALE). If you wish to put your announcement on the bulletin board please send an e-mail to the EALE secretariat email@example.com
Lives Best Paper Award 2018 for Early Scholars
In order to stimulate advances in the areas of vulnerability and life course studies, the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research LIVES encourages scholars at the beginning of their career to apply to the LIVES Best Paper Award for Early Scholars.
- The paper must be empirical (qualitative, quantitative, or mixed-method) and make an important contribution to the domain of vulnerability and life course research. The study would preferably be longitudinal and/or interdisciplinary.
- The paper must have been published (including online first) in English in a peer-reviewed journal the year before application.
- To be eligible for the award, candidates must be the main contributor and have received his or her PhD in 2011 or later (graduation date).
Early career scholars shall apply to this award by submitting the published version of the paper in PDF and a short paragraph (100 words max) explaining why the submitted paper deserves to win. Deadline for application is set on April 12, 2018, using this form.
More information available at https://www.lives-nccr.ch/en/award
Conference on Demographics, Immigration, and the Labor Market
- Date: 6-7 April 2018
- Submission deadline: 20 December, 2017
- Location: Institute for Employment Research (IAB), Nuremberg, Germany
- Contact: Angelika Ganserer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information: http://www.zew.de/VA2435-1
Workshop on Migration and the Labour Market
- Date: 12-13 April, 2018
- Submission deadline: 15 January, 2018
- Location: Edinburgh, UK
- Contact: email@example.com
- More information: https://exodusmariecurie.wordpress.com/workshop/
- Submission to special issue Labour Economics on Migration and the Labour Market https://www.journals.elsevier.com/labour-economics/call-for-papers
- Submission deadline special issue 15 September, 2018
10th Workshop on Labour Economics
- Date: 13-14 April 2018
- Submission deadline: 26 January, 2018
- Location: University of Trier
- Contact: Jonas Feld: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information: http://www.iaaeu.de/wle2018
Workshop Technological Progress and the Labour Market
- Date: 22- 23 February 2018
- Submission deadline: 1 December 2017
- Location: Institute for Employment Research (IAB), Nuremberg
- Contact/submission address: iab.TePro@iab.de